Monday, January 2, 2012

Cha-Cha-CCHHaannggess...

I've just ended a twenty year chapter of my life, seventeen of which I used to define Who I was and What I Did.

Strange, now just three days later, to think of the Momentousness of my decision to change, to risk identity and purpose, at this point in my life. Weirder yet is to think, if not Now, When? (For those of you frustrated with my arbitrary capitalization, I do so to emphasize my emotion or in the alternative for my more literal friends, to emphasize my intent to form a new path).

So, I'm moving forward with trepidation, hope and what I hope resembles Grace toward a New and hopefully more elemental self with the time and opportunity to care and change more than just the way I approach life, but the community out my door. I think it's time to stop and plant the roses, to write words worth reading and to make a difference no matter how small in our Universal quest to make Our World a more Welcoming and Holistic Community for each of us.

E Pluribus Unum  {From Many One}

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think much good can come from people with goals like yours. Not many people actually walk the walk, but shy away believing they can't make much of a difference. I like your outlook Leigh. Thanks for the inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Top Knot! Peace & Joy to you.

    ReplyDelete